No longer a technology in its infancy, a cloud hosted telephone system, or cloud PBX, is now a mainstream choice with many businesses adopting a cloud solution in recent years.
The primary benefits of a Hosted PBX over a premises based solution are;
- No major hardware investment,
- You only pay for what you need on a simple per user per month basis.
- Resilience – In the event of a disaster, you will be able to automatically receive calls on your mobile, home phone or at an alternative office or site.
- Scalable – You can grow your business across as many locations as you require. A cloud hosted solution has almost limitless capacity meaning that you’ll never hit a point where you will have to ‘rip it out and start again’.
- Up-to-date and simple to manage – the software is constantly updated. It is also very simple to manage with a web-based portal giving you administrative control across all your sites to negate the need to call in third party engineers for adds, moves and changes.