Latest Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SMB communication solutions deliver improved user experience, mobility and business continuity.
New capabilities help employees work smarter and deliver better customer satisfaction.
ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, is helping small-medium businesses to offer employees a simplified user experience and improved onsite mobility, while creating business continuity with its latest update of Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch™ Suite for SMB.
Today’s SMBs want communication technology that facilitates business growth, improves employee collaboration and creates smarter working employees who deliver quality customer satisfaction. The latest enhancements to the OpenTouch Suite for SMBs promotes increased productivity and efficiency via expanded communication and collaborative tools, and helps employees access the company environment anytime, anywhere via mobile applications.
- The entry-level 8212 DECT handset offers SMBs a competitively priced, cordless, compact, modern design phone with support of both IP and TDM.
- The robust industrial grade 8262 DEThe core of the OpenTouch Suite for SMB is the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX™ Office RCE release 10.3 converged communication server. This feature-rich, end-to-end communication server includes the following new new capabilities:
The simplified user experience is expanded to support new voice communications capabilities on additional phones.
- The 8018 DeskPhone provides a high-end business-grade feel and design at an affordable cost, with advanced user-friendly telephony features and a full-duplex speakerphone.
- Office employees on the move can easily transfer calls seamlessly between smartphones and deskphones using innovative NFC (Near Field Communications) technology.
- The IP Softphone is now available for Android tablets and smartphones, enabling enterprises to deploy a consistent softphone platform across all major business systems and devices.
Enhanced onsite mobility is now available with new members of Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise mobile DECT handset family:
- CT handset with a ruggedized body and shock-proof screen is ideal for harsh environments, such as construction, manufacturing, and the oil and gas industry. It also offers an integrated man-down, no movement, pull cord and emergency capabilities, so employees stay connected with the rest of the organization even in a physically adverse work environment.
- Call history is now available and accessible anytime on the DECT handsets.
Delivering business continuity via SIP Network evolutions, additional trunk standards compliance, as well as enhanced security.
- The solution continues the support of SIP Trunking which helps businesses with costs benefits.
- Provides up-to-date security updates to minimize vulnerabilities and maximize up-times.
- Maintains evolving market standards for RFC parameters to assure compliance and interoperability.
The OmniPCX Office RCE now integrates an embedded hospitality solution dedicated to hotel-specific needs. With the Native front Desk feature, the communication system is fully integrated within the Hotel Application and can support up to 200 guest rooms. This solution is also appropriate for use in clinics, retirement homes, student residence halls and other similar business environments.
– See more at: http://enterprise.alcatel-lucent.com/?communication=PressRelease&page=OpenTouch-SMB-OXO-RCE103-Update#sthash.H3bNFXuk.dpuf